The 2017 WAMEA Airworthiness Symposium & Trade Show will be taking place March 15-17, 2017 at the Coast Plaza Hotel in Calgary, Alberta.
The Board of Directors and Planning Committee are looking forward to this unique opportunity for aircraft maintenance professionals, organizations and operators to assemble, network and learn. As a key participant in keeping aircraft safe and protecting the flying public it is important that we stand united and have our voices heard.
Conference room rate available! Call the hotel directly at 403-248-8888 or toll free at 1-888-661-1144. Please reference the group name of 'Western AME'.
DRAFT PROGRAM NOW AVAILABLE!
Opening reception to take place on Wednesday, March 15th at 4:00 pm
|Click here to Register Online|
|Trade Show Registration Form 2017|
|Delegate & Mini-Course Registration 2017|
|WAMEA Sponsorship Agreement.pdf|
|Click here to Register for the 2017 Symposium Mini Course - The Why and How of You Managing Risk|
Max Ward Aviation Maintenance Award Nominations Now Open!
AN AVIATION MAINTENANCE award dedicated to the exemplarypioneer spirit, commitment, dedication and overall contribution to high standards of aviation maintenance and the unique special attitudes required to successfully meet and overcome all challenges.
Know a candidate who fits this description? Submit the below nomination form to the WAMEA office.
Instructions for Renewing Your Membership & Registering for the Symposium Online!
- Click the "Apply for Membership" button, located in the top right hand corner of your screen.
- Fill in the required information and select membership type.
- Click "Submit Application and proceed to online payment."
- Fill in your billing information and click "Save Order." (Order will not be completed at this point).
- Now click "Symposium", located at the top of your screen.
- Click the “Register for this Event” button.
- Fill in the required information, and select your ticket preference. (Corporate membership is optional for exhibitor registration.) Note: In order to register for the AME Member 2 Day Pass or Student/Apprentice Member 2 Day Pass, you MUST complete the above steps pertaining to membership first)
- Click "Proceed to Checkout."
- Fill in your billing information and click "Save Order."
- Verify your order is correct, then select "Confirm Order and go to Secure Payment Page.
- If your order is not correct, go to "View Account Pages" at the top of your screen. A drop down menu will appear, click "My Cart". Remove any unwanted items, then select "Proceed to checkout".
- Fill in your payment details, then select "Process Transaction."
- A receipt will automatically be sent to your email.