Introduction to Aircraft Certification Testing: Calgary - June 6-9, 2016
This short course is designed to introduce Engineers and Technologists to the testing phase of aircraft certification. It will cover Transport Canada, FAA and EASA testing requirements for the approval of new components for aircraft or for STC approval of modifications. The course will cover detailed test procedures in a number of areas including flight test, structures and flammability. It will feature a walk-thru evaluation on the interior of an actual 737 aircraft and a visit to a testing lab.
Finally, you will learn the reporting requirements for flight certification.
You will learn:
• The Transport Canada, FAA and EASA requirements
and procedures for aircraft certification testing
• Component level testing RTCA DO-160
• Electromagnetic interference and radio
• Frequency interference testing
• Flammability testing
• Structures testing — including composites
• Engineering reviews for aircraft interiors — FAA AC 25-17
• Flight test procedures and guidelines
For more information and how to register click here.