Licensed Aircraft Structures Technician
• Must be available immediately – position closes Jan 20.
• 60-day contract with possibility of extension
• Hotel allowance if non-local
• Per diem of $6.25 per hour
• $40 - $45 per hour * (Incorporated Contractor status required for this rate). Staff rates will vary (no per diem) depending on the level of experience for local Calgary candidates– Licensed Technicians
• $45 - $51 per hour *(Incorporated Contractor status required for this rate). Staff rates will vary (including per diem) depending on the level of experience for non-local candidates - Licensed technicians
Key Performance Indicators / Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide technical assistance or guidance to other staff members
• Clear communication with all levels of staff
• Promote and demonstrate a safe and clean work environment
• Possesses strong fundamental aircraft knowledge.
• Carry out maintenance repairs on client aircraft.
• Sign worksheets and work cards for work
• excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Certified A.M.E. - S License
• 5 years' experience (minimum) in the field if not licensed
How to Apply for this Job
Please send resume to email@example.com to apply.
|Certified A.M.E. - S License||1-5 years||No|
Location: Calgary, AB