Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
North-Wright Airways, an aviation company that works in the heart of the Mackenzie Mountains, is looking for a qualified Aircraft Maintenance Engineer! We have a wide variety of fleet if you are interested in growing your skills as an Engineer and a schedule that allows you to spend more time with your family back home.
– Must possess Transport Canada AME License M1 or M2
– Experience in BE02, DHC6, C206, C207 and C208 is considered an advantage
– Proven safety record and excellent troubleshooting skills.
– Strong leadership and decision making abilities.
– Must be a Canadian citizen or a Permanent Resident.
– The option to rotate on a 3 weeks on/3 weeks off schedule.
– Paid tickets for your rotation to and from your home base.
– Salary Commensurate of Experience
– Free Freight Allocation
– Employee Health and Insurance Package
– Company Provided Accommodation
North-Wright Airways is the Sahtu Region’s premier air service. We are located 145 km (90 miles) south of the Arctic Circle in the heart of the Sahtu Region, at Norman Wells, Northwest Territories. We have services offered in the north such as in Yellowknife, Tulita, Norman Wells, Inuvik, Fort Good Hope, Deline and Colville Lake. North-Wright Airways also service Aklavik on a seasonal basis.
How to Apply for this Job
Interested applicants may submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Norman Wells, Northwest Territories