Jazz Aviation Aircraft Maintenance Engineer - Structures - Sheet Metal Shop
Apply by Date: Mar 19, 2019
Primary Location: CA-AB-Calgary
Job Type: Permanent
Shift: Shift Work
Number of Openings: 2
Purpose of Position:
To maintain the aircraft in an airworthy condition and carry out maintenance tasks as required.
• Carrying out and certify sheet metal repairs to aircraft components;
• Carrying out and certify sheet metal repairs on Company aircraft;
• Maintaining the work area in a neat and tidy condition;
• Becoming familiar with Transport Canada Company manuals and documents;
• Ability to read Structural Repair manual;
• Other related duties as assigned;
• Perform duties in accordance with established policies and procedures while giving primary consideration to personal safety, and the safety of co-workers and customers.
What Jazz can offer you:
• Profit Sharing
• Travel Privileges
• Employee Share Ownership
• Pension Plan
• Health & Dental Coverage
• Short & Long-Term Disability
• Life Insurance
• The successful candidate will be a graduate of an aircraft sheet metal course and/or Hold a Valid Transport Canada Structures License.
• Ability to obtain an Airside Vehicle Operator Permit.
• Legally able to work in Canada (Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident or on a Valid Work Permit).
• Ability to carry on normal business in English
How to Apply for this Job
All interested applicants should apply at www.flyjazz.ca/careers
|Apprentice or Licensed TCCA Structures AME||1-5 years||No|
Company: Jazz Aviation LP