AME Apprentice Required
Eligibility: Qualified Candidates - Open Competition
Posting Date: February 19, 2020 Removal Date: Until Suitable Candidate Found
Reporting Manager: Base Engineer/PRM
Job/Role: AME Apprentice
Location: Red Deer, AB
We are currently looking to fill the role of AME Apprentice within our organization.
Minimum required qualifications:
- Aircraft Maintenance Diploma or relevant training,
- Previous experience with fixed wing aircraft is an asset,
- Ability to take direction and learn quickly,
- Proven observational, decision-making and time management skills,
- Mechanically inclined, ability to work with your hands,
- Computer knowledge,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills,
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team, as well as work independently,
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug and alcohol testing requirements
If you are an ambitious, adaptable, mission-oriented professional with a positive attitude who prides yourself on going the extra mile to provide exceptional customer service and ensure safety within the company’s operations then we would be very interested in your application. Position is based in Red Deer, AB on a 5 days on and 2 days off rotation.
How to Apply for this Job
Please email a copy of your resume with cover letter to email@example.com .
We thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Location: Red Deer Alberta