M1/M2 AME for Calgary / Red Deer
Northern Air Charter (P.R.) Ltd. is currently looking to fill the role of M1/M2 AME within our organization.
Minimum required qualifications:
- 3 years Licensed M1/M2 AME
- Previous experience required, King Air 200 and 1900
- Ability to take direction and learn quickly
- Proven observational, decision-making and time management skills
- PT6 course or previous experience with -42 and -67
- Computer knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team, as well as work independently
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug and alcohol testing requirements
- Carry out line maintenance and heavy maintenance as required by AMO
- Supervise/assist apprentices and junior engineers as needed
How to Apply for this Job
If you are an ambitious, adaptable, mission-oriented professional with a positive attitude who prides yourself on going the extra mile to provide exceptional customer service and ensure safety within the company’s operations then we would be very interested in your application.
Please email a copy of your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Location: CALGARY / RED DEER