2016 Symposium Information
The 2016 WAMEA Airworthiness Symposium & Trade Show will be taking
place March 16-18, 2016 at the Coast Plaza Hotel in Calgary, Alberta.
The Board of Directors and Planning Committee are looking forward to this unique opportunity for aircraft maintenance professionals, organizations and operators to assemble, network and learn. As a key participant in keeping aircraft safe and protecting the flying public it is important that we stand united and have our voices heard.
This year's Symposium will be comprised of mini-courses, speaker sessions, a trade show, a mini-skills competition and great networking opportunities.
Registration is now open! Registration can be completed online, or by submitting the below forms. Please note, your membership must be renewed to register at the member rates.
This event would not be possible without our excellent sponsors! If interested in sponsoring, please submit this form. Sponsorship Form 2016.pdf
Instructions for Renewing Your Membership & Registering for the Symposium Online!
- Click the "Apply for Membership" button, located in the top right hand corner of your screen.
- Fill in the required information and select membership type.
- Click "Submit Application and proceed to online payment."
- Fill in your billing information and click "Save Order." (Order will not be completed at this point).
- Now click "Symposium", located at the top of your screen.
- Click the “Register for this Event” button.
- Fill in the required information, and select your ticket preference. (Corporate membership is optional for exhibitor registration.) Note: In order to register for the AME Member 2 Day Pass or Student/Apprentice Member 2 Day Pass, you MUST complete the above steps pertaining to membership first)
- Click "Proceed to Checkout."
- Fill in your billing information and click "Save Order."
- Verify your order is correct, then select "Confirm Order and go to Secure Payment Page.
- If your order is not correct, go to "View Account Pages" at the top of your screen. A drop down menu will appear, click "My Cart". Remove any unwanted items, then select "Proceed to checkout".
- Fill in your payment details, then select "Process Transaction."
- A receipt will automatically be sent to your email.